RentalZeppelin Rental operates in Germany, Austria, Russia, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia. The SBU Rental focuses on tailor-made rental solutions for individual requirements.
The rental range offered by the Rental strategic business unit comprises construction machinery and equipment, modular space and sanitary systems, traffic and construction site safety systems, work platforms, lift trucks, agricultural machines, vehicles, and trailers. Since the rental companies work closely with the Zeppelin service organizations in their countries, customers also benefit from excellent machine availability. However, the SBU Rental offers much more than the required machinery and equipment. Customers are given individual deployment advice and personal support, and can make use of sophisticated services, such as delivery and pickup services, technical aftersales service, insurance services, and many more. The focal areas vary from country to country.
- Construction machines: The construction machinery available for rental is predominantly from the global market leader, Caterpillar. The fleet of construction machinery comprises mini, mobile, and tracked excavators, wheel, compact, and multiterrain loaders, tracked loaders, dozers, dump trucks, and compactors. The portfolio also includes the necessary add-on parts and units in all sizes and designs.
- Vehicles: The SBU rents vehicles for transporting people or materials for events and for projects in the fields of construction, industry, forestry, and public services.
- Modular space systems: From office and material containers to complete, conveniently equipped room systems: the rental customer can obtain everything from a single source. This means they are supported right from the layout planning stage to assembly of individual modules and turnkey handover of complete container complexes, such as schools, kindergartens, or office buildings.
- Transportation technology: The SBU rents work platforms, elevators, lift trucks and warehousing technology, rough terrain lift trucks, mini cranes, and other height access systems for transporting equipment, people, or heavy loads at height. Competent advice is also part and parcel of the portfolio.
- Construction equipment: Over 10,000 rental units are available: a wide variety of construction equipment ranging from compactors, power tools, diamond cutting machines, innovative hydraulic power units and compressors, and fan heaters.
- Traffic and construction site safety systems: To ensure safety at construction sites, Zeppelin rents fences and accessories, curbs and roadside barriers, traffic lights, road signs, lights, and road markings. If required, complete projects with all-in service for safety can also be planned.